The color and taste of honey has a wide floral scent. Usually honey is known as one of two important herbal sources.Peaks: Gallberry honey and alfalfa honey. Or sage-buck wheat honey . Other names such as: autumn flowers and spring flowers are also used. Usually, honey is not to be labeled as a certain plant or flower unless it is the main source of nectar production in the area.
Another method for classifying honey is how it is produced and prepared for sale, which is:
Liquid honey (honey extracted from them): This type of honey is removed by centrifugal force, gravity or strain. The honey may be seen in the store as follows:
a. Liquid honey: No visible crystals.
B. Crystallized or cracked honey. Fully rigid and solid.
Waxy Honey (Honey): Honey is in their cellars. Appears in several ways:
1. Honey: These honey types may be produced in the shape of a cube with squares of 11 cm and a diameter of about 3 centimeters or cubic rectangles of length 13, width 10 and a diameter of about 3 cm or circular.
2. Their honey. Individual pieces: This type is produced in pieces of one quarter of their honey.
3. Large honey: They are produced in thin-walled frames and filled with full-frames.
4. Their honey is cut: the big honey is cut into pieces of different sizes, and these pieces or pieces and their edges, along with honey sliced from the cut edges, can be poured into nylon bags or cellophane.
5. Their honey mixed with liquid honey: Includes honey that is cut in a container and the rest of the container is filled with liquid honey.
The US Department of Agriculture has set standards for honey and liquid honey, which are used by the Federal Inspection Service in sales, quality control, mortgage lending, and honey inspection. These standards are for liquid honey, including liquid honey, and also for their honey, including their honey, their shallow honey, their honey, and their honey mixed with liquid honey.
For liquid honey, four categories are defined:
Grade A (luxury), Grade B (Excellent), Grade C (Standard) and Grade D ( Standard Standard ).
Factors that are considered in the honey grading are flavor, taste, clarity, non-contamination and moisture content. The taste of honey is related to the taste and aroma of honey and its adaptation to the main source of the plant used by the bee. Clear honey is related to the absence of pollen grains, air bubbles and other suspended matter. Non-contamination is due to the degree of lightness and the absence of particles, wax or other substances in honey. To make the last two conditions, the honey must contain less than 18.8% moisture; grade C may contain more than 20% moisture.
Honey color is not a quality factor. Their American Fancy Honey , No. 1 American, No. 2 American and their honey are not classified.
The factors that are considered in their honey grading are:
There are wax caps on their chambers, they are not covered by the caps, the honey uniformity and the absence of pollen, suspended particles, honey and honey.